Wednesday, May 11, 2005

ARGHHHH this is just stupid *cough* *cough*

This cough just refuses to go away, I was up all night last night.... I am not getting enough sleep and its making me very pissed. I got my xrays back from the doctor and he says its nothing serious... but its been over 3 weeks... come on! anyway... I went out with Soples and Tona last night, we are thinking about maybe going on a little road trip to Belize and/or Guatemala... its just a time thing, I dont have much of it. Mike is gonna be around soon... so I have to figure out the schedule so that I can maximize my debotcherry. Also there is gonna be a event for TTT at Telchac (its a beach)... so i will be over there for a couple days... but my mom says I have to "Behave"... I think this means not hitting on the girls and getting drunk in the pool... in other words its gonna suck! Anyways thats all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom sounds smart. I wonder if you have SARS? Cause we all know that you would want it to be SARS. When I was sick in March Break with mine it took me 6 weeks to get over the cough. The flu was just a very nasty strain of the virus.

Tinakles

Anonymous said...

Silly Carlos. I highly doubt that you have SARS. I just wanted to get your going- that's all. You may have an upper respirtory track infection, but that will only lead to wicked drugs.

Tinakles