Monday, May 23, 2005

It´s getting close now...

Wow its getting close, the going to europe that is.... in two weeks ill be in Rome... shiat! Anyway things in merida are going ok, Mike just went to Muna after having spent some days in merida with us (the Rosado´s). Its been fun to have him over, i think next week we will be heading over to Cancun for some major drinking and debotcherry. The days before yesterday we went to Campeche for the day and spent the night, it really is quite a nice city... sadly that night I was not feeling to good, but oh well I am fine now. It is really weird to think I am going to be going to europe so soon, its exciting but also a little weird especialy cause I have NO idea what is next? should I go back to Canada? return to Merida? try to find something to do in Europe? go someplace new? *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. I want to be in Rome. *le sigh* Glad to hear that you had a hoot with Mike. So many decisions there Carlos.