Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Sooo out of shape

So Maggie and I are getting pissy cause we are in such bad shape, after that awful cold I have felt like shiat... due to the lack of exersize, proper eating etc. So maggie and I decide to go for a run... wow, 5k run and like another 3 or 4 walk and I was dying... it stinks so much, especialy when you think last summer I was doing 15k a day no problem, but oh well... Ill get back in to shape soon, and besides all that running around europe with a backpack is bound to snap me in to shape. I really wanna go see StarWars ep. III like a good 10 times before I go to europe, goddam that movie rocked... still no SW-ESB (Empire Strikes Back). I have to figure out soon when exactly I am going to Cancun. I for sure want to spend some time in cancun/playa with mike before I head over, but I know my folks will not be to crazy about that idea since they have no idea when they will see me next. Oh well, things will work out I am sure.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That movie did rock some serious ass.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a Star Wars movie... I saw that movie and now I want to see the others.....

Anonymous said...

*looks up* Never seen a star wars!!! Oh my god. Quick someone glue her eyes open at get out the box set. I just....I cannot believe that....I need a drink....

Anonymous said...

Episode 3 was pretty good!

Take it easy Carlos - don't underestimate the power of the flabby side.

Anonymous said...

I promise I'll see the others now! I promise!