Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Where in the world is Mike Gonzalez?

So Mike is supposed to show up today in cancun from montreal and take the buss to merida... and be in be 5 but this is not gonna happen since his flight had to land god knows where cause of fog. This stinks... I hope he gets in on time for us to be able to go to the beach... we already have paid for the open bar, so we better as hell get to drink ourselves silly today. Today is also graduation day for all the folks at UNB, I kinda wish I could be there... but no complaints, its nice to be home. I went out for beers last night with tona and soples, was a good time but I got home kinda late and got up early today. I read the "lion the witch and the wardrobe" for the first time today, it was kinda cool but messed up, Jesus was a lion and he was friends with santaclause, WTF??? in any case it was fun, think ill read the others also. Anyway that´s all for now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bwahahahah silly carlos!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jesus is friends with Santa? Maybe I should read this book.

And what is with that person commenting and not leaving their name?? Silly person.

Tina

Anonymous said...

I'm not silly. I'm crazy! Bwahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

That is a good evil laughter you have there. I cannot help but wonder if it is Carlos that is leaving himself notes.

Tinakles.

Anonymous said...

You're getting slack on your blogspot thingy!

Anonymous said...

So they are making the film "The Lion, the Witch and the wardrobe". The preview looked amazing.