Friday, June 03, 2005

Rome Tomorow...

Wow, Yesterday really really sucked... my flights where delayed and cancelled... I had to go through extra lines cause I had all the wrong papers and stuff... but I made it! Today I ran around montreal getting my insurance, going to the bank etc etc... was kinda lame, but after that I went to have a few beers with mitch. Just a couple of minutes ago Mike got us tickets to go see Seindfeld on standup, so that should be a blast! We are gonna be back quite early, which is good cause I need my sleep, tomorow is going to be one freaking long day. Anyway here is hoping all goes well. Next post will be from Roma!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God, you are so lucky....I want to be in ROMA!! *sob sob* Please say hello to Guito when you get there....he is with Alan. And give Alan a hug for me...in a manly kind of way so that you aren't a big pussy.