Saturday, June 18, 2005

Screw you Barcelona

Well we got robed at the metro and the cameras and music are gone for ever. We just got snached and it happened so fast, the guy just disapeared in to nothing.... wow this sucks, that was like 2000 bucks worth of stuff... *sigh*. Anyway we are staying in this hostel and its ok, but so noisy... we hardly got any sleep last night so with all that has happened you can imagine that Jeanette and I are not in the best of moods. We had such a nice time in Florence and Pisa, this is just really so unfortunate, but I guess its all just stuff that can be replaced, not soon mind you but eventualy... and besides nobody was hurt. We have two more nights booked at this hostel and then we are out of here, I am sure Barcelona is great but we are just to angry and it brings bad memories... we will do our best to enjoy the time we have but we are not going to stay longer than we have to. I hope I have better news in my next post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got robbed?!?! Oh that is no good. Did he just attack you? Oh man...sorry to hear that all your cameras and music is gone.