Sunday, August 07, 2005

Valencia!

Well Maggie, Sergio and I arrived in Valencia yesterday. The trip was 5 hrs long but to tell the truth it was quite easy, just one train and it was not full... so it was great. Anyway the city is quite large but really does not feel like it, Downtown is really amazing, ill have to post some pictures on the website soon. Anyway we are here till tomorow evening... from here we are going to Granada, but since there are no direct trains we are gonna have to take a train from 6pm to 12am and then another from 12am to 8am... so in other words tuesday is gonna suck! Oh well Granada is one of the places I really wanted to go, so I guess we will survive. As you porbably know Valencia is famous for its food so we must make sure to eat plenty Paella Valenciana and drink lots of Horchata. Anway thats all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow-- I really haven't heard of that place. I suck. I am going to have to do some googling about it.