Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Long time no post...

Ok so its been quite a while since my last post... but here goes. I have been back in mexico for what i guess is getting close to a month in a half... or more... or I dont know. For the most part things have been going quite well. I have settled in to my own place, its a pretty nice big apartment... its close to work, close to my folks place and all that jazz... so I am quite happy. Xmas and New years were rather unventful this year... except that I got my stuff stolen from my hotel room in cancun... so that really sucked but oh well... its just stuff. All and All I am really quite happy to be back in merida and living at home... I like my job and things are going quite well all arround. I am quite excited because Jeanette is going to come visit in Febuary... to that will be really cool. I am not sure what exactly is the situation there or what is going to happen, but I am hopefull... things have a way of working out I gess. The only downside of all this is that despite all my predictions I really do miss living in NB... I ofcourse do not miss the cold, not one little bit... but I really miss UNB and silly things like the farmers market and ofcourse my friends. On the plus side I will be in NB for bussines in April so I will have a chance to visit. Well I guess that gets us up to date... stay tuned for further Carlos Adventures.

No comments: