Sunday, October 07, 2007

Vancouver!!!

Well, I am finally here. I arrived in Vancouver a couple nights ago and so far things are going quite well. I am staying with my aunt, uncle and cousins until I find myself a job and am able to get my own place. Everyone has been very nice and this of course has made the transition much easier. Anyway it had been raining pretty much non stop since I arrived, but since we got a break in the weather this afternoon I decided to go out and take some photos. I had forgotten how beautiful this province was, I am really amazed by how much and how big the vegetation is… what a change from the bushy flat lands of the Yucatan peninsula! In any case I am sure that this is just the first of many post of the woods around these parts. Hope you like the pics.

No comments: