Thursday, August 21, 2008

This week in Photos (third week of August)

The last few weeks have been quite good for shooting, although I have not really been able to get out of town, I have managed to get a fair amount of photos I am quite happy with. Also I have a few shows coming up, so stay tuned to the blog... since I will be posting more info on this soon. Anyway here are just a few pics I took this week and would like to share. The first four photos are of these old books I found abandoned aboutside... it was really quite sad, since some of them were quite nice... I guess not everyone apreciates that kind of thing. The fifth photo I like to call "The poor mans Eiffel" or "Eiffel Fayuka" (for yucatecos). Hope you enjoy them.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Te faltó mencionar el chofer que tenias ese día...

jajaja
Estupendas las fotos.

Anonymous said...

the eiffelfayuka reminds me the art poster of fritz lang´s metropolis,is so cool =)