Saturday, November 08, 2008

Pomuch and Uman

First off, thank you very much to everyone who made it to the show at Mercers last night, I was very happy with the turn out. The 18 photos will be on dispaly for a month, so if you did not make it you still have a chance to check it out.

Anyway, last week I had some work to do in Campeche, and on my way back Aris and I stoped by a couple villages, Pomuch and Uman. Anyway here are some of the shots from that day... hope you enjoy.


Cathedral inUman, its quite a wonderful structure

Shot of the doorway of the Cathedral

Aris bought some flowers and this woman was nice enough to let me snap a few photos

Aris, hanging out on the stair on the back of the little church in Pomuch

I like the way this turned out

Flower growing on the road in Pomuch

Street scene in Pomuch

Ah yes, the token drunk... always a good time

That´s all for now! thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Que tipazo ese Aris que sale alli!!!!!

Quede deslumbrada!!! Que buenazooo!!! Presentameloooo!!!

jajajajajajjaja

Mi futuro presente said...

Ariii

Tambien sales aquí?? tienes una invasión ciber-espacial!!

Mi futuro presente said...

Ariii

valgame!!! Tambien sales aquí?? tienes una invasión ciber-espacial!!

Anonymous said...

Corde jajaja has hecho que me ponga rojo de la pena...
Ese dia hacia calor y me estaba refrescando.

Claudia, si me estoy apoderando del blogspacio.

Carlos, quedaron padres la fotos. Me acuerdo de borrachito ese jaja