Monday, February 15, 2010

Chiapas 02/2010: The Higlands

For the past few days I have been enjoying myself immensely in the Chiapas highlands taking photos, eating pasteries and just relaxing. I consider myself fortunate to have had the chance to travel to this region on so many occasions and I really must say that I don't think I will ever get sick of coming here. Here are some of my favorite shots from the past few days... almost all are portraits, hopefuly I will be able to drag myself out of bed early tomorrow morning to get some nice architectural/landscape shots before the town springs to life.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you! So totally creepin and AWESOME pictures lol although where was those awesome carvings in Palenque did I miss something? Kinda jealous you got to go back and EXTREMELY jealous that you saw those howler monkeys..... grrrr

P.S This is Eden by the way... and how do I get that cute picture of me and my lady friend?