Thursday, September 02, 2010

Western Ireland!

Last week I made my way to Ireland to meet up with my cousin James who is working for a few months in Amsterdam. In all honesty we chose Ireland as a place to meet because the flights there were quite cheap... it ended up being a really was a good decision, Ireland was truly spectacular. I spend most of my time in Dublin (next post) but I did manage to get out of the city and go for a day trip to the Western coast of the tiny island nation. It takes about 4 hours of non-stop driving to get across the country, but its really really worth it. The Cliffs of Moher were the clear highlight of the day, and are really something special... and the weather was perfect to, could not really ask for anything better. The tour was really nice, I usually do not often endorse specific tours... but I guess I will make an exception for this one, their website is http://www.maccooletours.com/
Anyway check back soon for the Dublin pics!












No comments: