Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Godt av for nå Norge (Good bye for now Norway)

Well this will be my last post from Norway for a while. As you probably know if you follow this blog, I have been living in Norway with my wonderful girlfriend Jeanette and her family for the past six months... but now I will be returning to Merida for a while and getting some stuff sorted out. I will hopefully be back in Norway with Jeanette before to long but for now I am happy to be going home, seing my family and escpaing the bitter scandinavian winter! Anyway, enjoy the snowy pics! brrrrrr!









1 comment:

Joanna van der Gracht de Rosado said...

Wonderful pictures Carlos... you'll see a different sight for sure when you step off the plane in Cancun. We'll be there with bells on. Much love from "You know who"