Saturday, October 22, 2011

Good times in Norwegian Cabin country

This week my classmates and I made a little trip up to a nice cabin in the woods near Oslo... it was really quite fun and it was of course great to get out of the city and get some nice hiking done. I really hope the opportunity to do more of this kind of thing and maybe take a week long trip up in to the mountains or something like that. Other than that this week has not been particularly eventful, I have been doing tons of coursework (mostly readings) but I really cant complain as I am enjoying it. The first couple pictures are obviously not taken out in the forest, but rather just around my apartment.
Hope you enjoy the photos.








1 comment:

Joanna said...

There is all kind of beauty Carlos... your pictures show that!