Monday, December 01, 2014

Winter Colors

With the winter and darkness here in the Arctic, I have been quite good about getting myself outside to enjoy the little "daylight" which is available. Though the sun is not making it past the horizon we are getting a little bit of dusk at about 10am though it of-course does not last very long. The light does however have a special property to it, or at least that is my impression... which is likely a result of my desperate hanging on to it! In any case it makes for some nice photos. We have all been struggling with colds and trying to make the most of the winter by looking forward to Christmas, but I would be lying if I said it was always easy. Anyway that's all for now, hopefully the sky will clear up this week and I will be able to get some more northern light shots.










No comments: