Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Celestun...

Ah, Celestun. There are not many places on this planet I enjoy more than Celestun. Awesome beaches, great sea food, lots of beautiful birds... what is not to like? Last week my parents, Jeanette, Emma and I took up an invitation by Valerie Pickles to visit her new condo in Celestun for the day. Emma had a great time frolicking in the ocean with her grand parents and Valerie prepared a really nice meal for us. It was a really nice and relaxing day. I am thinking about taking my bike up to Celestun during the summer and exploring a bit more of the coast... I hear nearby Isla Arena in Campeche is really beautiful.. Anyway hope you enjoy the photos!












1 comment:

norm said...

I like Arena , I do not know if you can connect to Arena from Celestun by land. It is just a short hop by boat. Arena is developing fast, go now.